1. Complete our online booking form using the Book Online link at the top of the screen. Alternatively, call or email us directly
2. We will get back to you within 48 hours. Once our availability has been confirmed, a £50 (non-refundable) deposit is required to secure your date.
3. A suitable time-slot for a consultation will then be arranged.
4. Sit back safe in the knowledge that you have made the right choice regarding a wedding videographer and / or photographer for you special day. (Balance of payment is due up to 21 days before the event date).
5. On the big day we can provide a fully-inclusive video and/or photo production, consisting of the following scenes:
- Preparations (Feature Length, Photo and Platinum Package Only)
- Venue coverage
- Wedding ceremony
- Register signing (if permitted)
- Newlyweds departure
- Confetti & Bouquet Toss
- Photo call
- Cake cutting
- First dance
- Evening party
- Additional scenes can be filmed on request.
6. You will receive an email containing an electronic copy of the finished product. Simply open the Google drive link and watch your day in high resolution 1080p. We send this out just 8 to 12 weeks later for a feature length film, 6 to 10 weeks later for a ceremony or highlight film and 4 weeks later for a trailer.
It will then be delivered to you either on a personalised USB or x3 High definition DVD copies (your choice) as well as an online copy (can be privately listed on request) which you can share with family and friends. Extra DVDs can also be provided on request for £10 each. All of which will be edited to a professional standard with accompanying music (we do not play music throughout the ceremony or speeches).